Tania can also propose you a weekend in the Alps (Anzère).
In winter, it’s possible to go skiing for a few days
During summer, beautiful hikes are possible in the mountains
A cosy comfortable apartment is also available for you in the Alps.
The Alps are about 1 1/2 hour away… But you’ll also have the opportunity to take a try at winter sports activities, including skiing, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing just a few kilometres from the house.
Other excursions examples :
– Guided visit of the Neuchâtel, Grandson or Yverdon town and castle.
– Discovering Jura region, les gorges de l’Areuse et le ‘Creux du Van’ – a truly beautiful walk.
– Bike riding or walking.
– Boat tours on the lakes of Neuchâtel, Bienne or Morat.
– A day or two in the Alps.
– Visit of the city of Bern (the capital), or the cities of Geneva, Montreux or Lausanne.
– Visit of the famous butterfly garden (Papillorama) and the unique Nocturama
(tropical forest with its animals during night-time)
– Visit of the international clock making museum or of the lathenium (museum specialized in the Neolitic era).
– Champagne, wine or absinthe tasting in the wineries.
– Discovering Gruyères region, a marvelous medieval village and its famous cheese
– Visit of the factories of the famous Chocolate Cailler
– Visit or the Zentrum Paul Klee in Bern
– Visit of the Gianadda Fundation in Martigny
… and so many more…
Note : When a student chooses activities which involves entrance fees, the student agrees to pay the fees for himself but also for the teacher, and the transportation fees as well (or gas if travelling by car) if the travel is longer than 30km from Tania’s house.