Bonjour à toutes et tous!
My name is Camille. I graduated with a Master 2 in teaching French French as a foreign language at the University of Tours. I have been teaching courses for more than 6 years, I have trained hundreds of people and I have had varied experiences in France, Spain, Estonia, Ukraine and Vietnam with a very wide range of students and objectives (children, teenagers, students and workers).
The types of online courses I offer:
– General French for all levels (A1-C1)
– Exam preparation (DELF-DALF)
– French for work
– Conversation, culture, literature, history, games, cinema, music…
– Preparation for a stay in a French-speaking country
I offer all kinds of didactic and pedagogical materials adapted to any objectives:
– Various documents for oral or written comprehension (books, films, reports, etc.)
– Documents to practice oral production
I continuously adapt to the learner’s requests in order to help them reach their learning objectives. I want the students to feel comfortable and find the courses to be dynamic and varied. I organize my lessons with material that is motivating to the student and work with their areas of interest while remaining focused on the learning objectives. The objectives are achieved and in a good and relaxed atmosphere with an overall 95% success at DELF A2 to C1.
See you soon!